Although technology has had a significant impact on the way of doing business, there are still basic truths that hold self-evident. One such truth being, if you want to make money, you have to sell your products, and one of the most proven ways of selling your product is to have satisfied customers. The technologically enriched field of online publishing is no different.
The goal of NetIS™, our core proprietary technology, is to realize the content owner's dream of "Generating revenues from online content" come true.
NetIS™ brings an entirely new paradigm to the online publishing market, presenting the world's first online publishing platform that integrates DRM (Digital Rights Management), WCM (Web Content Management), information retrieval and e-commerce tools into a single, seamless platform for the secure distribution and sale of premium content. It is a unique and synergic combination of technologies that most other vendors can only replicate through the complex and expensive integration of multiple technologies, from separate suppliers. NetIS™ provides the essential properties needed for online publishing and content sales into one, simple to use, platform.
Our vision at C.D.I. Systems was to create a "Practical approach to Online Publishing". To this end, we have placed into the hands of the content owner and the consumer (the content purchaser) a wide range of value added tools enabling them to produce maximum value from each piece of premium content and from each purchase transaction, Content owners can now enjoy the advantages of the World Wide Web without the fear of having their premium or sensitive content vulnerable to unauthorized use, printing or even viewing of that content.
In order to provide a quality response to the needs of the market, NetIS™ includes the following set of tools and solutions:
A fully integrated Digital Rights Management (DRM) module to secure and safeguard premium and sensitive content, with multiple authentication and authorization methods, including the limitation of standard functions:
Viewing and previewing of content
Copying of text or images
Disabling screen capture tools
Distorting display (text, images etc)
- Dynamic full-text search and retrieval features excelling in "ease-of-use" ingenuity.
- Strong auditing and reporting tools, supplying up to the minute information regarding the sale of products, product consumption, customers' activities and transactions.
- Powerful Concurrent Users Management and Royalty Management mechanisms.
- Integrated e-commerce tools enabling the content owner to market his products in an almost unlimited number of smart sales scenarios and a myriad of payment interfaces:
User name and password
IP address or IP range
Software and Hardware PC lock
- Abundant analysis and export capabilities, enabling authorized customers to visually analyze results, syndicate them through RSS, Mobile Channels or WAP, or export purchased content in numerous ways, including XML, spread sheets, and online campaigns.
- A comprehensive Software Development Kit (SDK) that enables the content seller to enhance both the structure and the appearance of the content, create web applications and set its functionality and look & feel.