In order to provide a quality response to the needs of the market, NetIS™ includes the following set of tools and solutions:
A fully integrated Digital Rights Management (DRM) module to secure and safeguard premium and sensitive content, with multiple authentication and authorization methods, including the limitation of standard functions:
• Viewing and previewing of content
• Copying, Saving or Exporting
• Secure protection – Online & Offline PDF
• Disabling printing and screen capture tools
• Text alteration (hide or change vulnerable information)
• Media distortion (low-res images, streaming teasers, etc.)
Wide array of Authentication methods:
• User name and password
• IP address or IP range(s)
• Control number of actual users per account
• Locking user accounts to computers
• Mobile authentication and registration
• Limited access for unregistered guests
Multitude of Security Levels:
• Thin Client
• Clientless DRM (Script based DRM)
• Offline file protection (including limited rights on the local material)
Powerful Concurrent Users Management and Royalty Management mechanisms. Targeted CRM module enabling content owners to manage and track customer's activities, their permissions and license compliance. NetIS includes a Royalty Management mechanism enabling partnering with other content providers, Auditing and Reporting tools and the NetIS™ Dashboard supplying up to the minute information regarding the usage and sale of products, customers' activities and transactions.
Optimizing Content for Search engines (SEO Ready). NetIS creates a highly ranked environment for search engines by providing friendly and robust SEO wizards and tools, increasing Google’s referrals to the content while still maintaining content protection.
Integrated e-commerce tools enabling the content owner to market products in a myriad of smart sales scenarios:
• “Try before you buy” (teasers & previews)
• Single file purchase (e.g. one image, video-clip or document)
• Content contextual product sales
• Pay per use based on time, volume frequency or functionality parameters
• Subscriptions, pre payments and micro payments
- Advertisements revenues generating from NetIS’ SEO capabilities
Dynamic full-text search and retrieval engine providing users with easy search, retrieval and navigation experience. In addition to standard full-text search features, supports fields, wordlists, Boolean, wildcards and proximity. Supports Unicode, left to right, right to left and Eastern Asian languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.)
• Allowing new and additional revenue channels with an ensemble of Payment Interfaces:
• Pay per use (based on cumulative time or volume, frequency of functionality)
• Pre-paid accounts
• Micro payments
Strong auditing and reporting tools, supplying up to the minute information regarding the sale of products, product consumption, customers' activities and transactions.
Numerous syndication, visual analysis and export capabilities enabling customers to analyze results, syndicate content through RSS or export content to different formats including Excel, PDF, XML, and HTML.
High availability, scalability and performance with cluster support and load balancing for large collections of content and massive traffic needs.
A comprehensive API, Web Services & an Open Developer's SDK that allows easy integration with other systems, including CRM, content and permissions servers.
“Mobile On-The-Go” enabling customers with immediate access to content, services and applications via a web mobile, making the process of going into the mobile web an effortless step for content owners.
“Carry with me” enabling offline replication of applications, so that customers can retrieve content from DVD, USB devices or memory cards without compromising security.